BRAND STRATEGY – IDENTITY, IMAGE, POSITIONING
A story that inspires
- Today, more than ever, a business must have a strong identity and a story that inspires!
- A powerful identity makes you memorable to your potential consumer. He will easily recognise and remember you.
- The story behind will connect the customer with the brand, being the one that will create “this bridge”.
- A business, in the context of a global market, with high competition, cannot exist without a strong brand identity and without a powerful story.
- Without a brand strategy, the organisation’s efforts are limited.
The brand image is directly related to the identity and represents the way in which the identity is perceived and understood by people who interact with the brand. Through communication campaigns the image can be adjusted to fit identity.
The brand essence
We could define this concept as the soul of a brand. It is an accumulation of characteristics that differentiate your brand from others and which facilitates the emotional connection between the brand and the people who get in touch with it.
Symbols, logo – the visual identity
A brand needs a strong and very suggestive visual identity. In most cases it will be the first element that your potential consumers will see. According to it, they will choose your brand or will continue their search.
Besides logo, the visual identity includes fonts (used for the writing materials), all the images, illustrations, movies associated with your brand, the website, the social media presence etc.
The point of difference
All points above contribute to the differentiating elements’ formation. Only a strong correlation between them can lead to a coherent communication and a market share able to ensure the success of the brand.
A story – the most important aspect
The most important aspect related to the process of branding is to create a believable, different, capable of inspiring story. This story will connect you with all your stakeholders. This story is the result of all the correlations mentioned above.
Without a story, the fight with other brands, other companies, will be very difficult on medium and long term.
- we have enough patience and dedication to understand the context of the brand
- we have expertise in brand building
- we provide solutions on all points described above
- we are really committed and treat each project as a competition for market visibility