UX and UI
Do we live in a more and more demanding world? The time is shorter and shorter. We interact every day with a very large number of digital products. In the car, at home, in the subway, at shopping, we interact all the time with digital screens. In this context, digital experience becomes essential. It can increase the user’s productivity and it already has the power to influence even his health. The better the experience, the easier it will be for him to live in this hybrid – real – digital environment.
At Toud, we have been creating digital experiences for more than 5 years now. During this period, we have developed our skills in UX and UI. Down below we present a number of the UX/UI or only UI projects we’ve made and we explain how we can help you in this area.
- User Research and analysis – we understand your customer’s needs, expectations, behavior, and what a good digital experience means for him. We will conduct interviews, observe behaviors, build personas. To be able to help you tell your story we will have to understand to whom do we tell it and, especially, what is the best way to tell it. This stage is built on empathy, on the desire to get involved, on understanding. We consider this stage critical. If it isn’t thoroughly done, the whole project will stand on a fragile foundation.
- Customer journey map – in this stage, we deepen elements related to the customer’s behavior. We observe the steps made in the buying (conversion) process and search for opportunities to enhance the process, to shorten it. Based on the observations, we will make maps on which we will draw flows and interaction patterns. In this stage, we understand how the customers make decisions, which are the factors that can influence the decision, when do they act, what are those moments (touchpoints) that we could use to hurry or influence the conversion.
- Wireframing – we work with prototypes. We don’t go straight towards the design. First, we think about flows, we analyze, test, and enhance them. This method is very useful in testing the hypotheses developed in the first two stages.
- Testing – we are constantly testing to find the best way. We test in phase 3, but also after we have the first design sketches. We take feedback and analyze the general impact on all relevant groups.
Interface design – we build based on the briefs of UX digital interfaces. In the portfolio presented below, you will see interfaces made both for mobile devices (apps) and web. For every project we try, in addition to respecting the elements of the brief, to tell the story of the brand.
UI – mobile
In apps projects, we always focus on simplifying the interface to improve the experience. The idea – less is more – makes perfect sense in the context of mobile apps. In these projects, we constantly return to the brief and try to effectively adapt the interface to the user. To simplify, we end up correlating the development with the places where the app is used (at the office, at home, on the road), with the time of day (when we interact with the information).
UI – desktop apps and website UI
The best talk about us our projects. Below there is a long list of projects we made.
The 5 TOUD principles – UX and UI
To bring value through UX and UI projects we follow 5 principles:
Brand DNA – everything we make is in balance with the brand strategy
We never forget about the brand. The website, mobile app, or any digital interface that we make has to tell the story of the brand. Without telling a story, without integrating parts of the brand in every element, without generating an emotional connection, we can’t talk about UX and UI.
Less is more
We believe that everything has to be simple and easy to understand and use.
Design for humans
The design exists exclusively to make people’s life better and easier. It has no other meaning.
The context is important
There are no experiences lived in the abstract, everything is interconnected. People live experiences that are interconnected. Through UX and UI we try to increase the quality of the experiences by understanding the context in which they happen.
Tests tell the truth
We know that we have only a few truths, so we test a lot. The tests tell us the truths and, based on them, we can build solutions that bring results.
How much is it?
The price differs depending on the complexity of the project of website creation. In order to be able to make a fair price estimation, tell us more about your project in the contact form. We promise to answer promptly. We developed a process of website creation of our own that allows us to be effective, to anticipate possible problems, and to complete every project in the time we have undertaken.
We help you tell your story!
Share this entry
- Why TOUD!?
Bucuresti, Nod Makerspace, Street Splaiul Unirii 160 Romania
+4 0744 825 552 | email@example.com
Arges, Street Mihai Eminescu Romania
+4 0741 736 819 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Delft, Street Van Hasseltlaan The Netherlands
+31 6 19776927 | email@example.com
- What makes a good UI design
- fin.cube – a UI project for a software solution provider in Switzerland
- UI web design for a marketing platform
- A project of website wireframe design
- A proposal for an app interface for a budget management application
- A user interface design proposal for a Zen blog
- A user interface design project for the fashion industry